The tabs across the page here at the top are separate pages.
Finland-Sweden trip is a link to my journal blog I kept during my trip there. Farm sweet Farm is pictures of the house, ect that we spent 2 1/2 years in-our first taste of "country living" during our married years. (And are just leaving) This is a work in progress for my scrapbook.
House to Home page is the picture journal of making our "new" house in the West part of the state into our home (On-going current)





Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pictures on pages

So if you're a regular reader of my blog, you will remember THIS.
Sorry there's so many pictures here, Maybe I got a little carried away on the scrapbooking thing? Also for those of you wondering why it took me SO LONG to post these, (besides scrapbooking them first!) It took a while to steal the additional *dumb* pictures off of other people! lol! (Thanks you all....Megan, Ryan & Mark!)
The first page is of Miss Jessi....She wasn't here of course, but I couldn't resist doing another page with her & posting it. She's just so cute!! Obviously if you want to see the pictures, you'll have to click on each one, as I had so many that I needed to post them small.
Anyway, we had a great time. A very loud, fun, & crazy evening and a great weekend. Sorry the rest of you all missed it :*)

17 comments:

  1. That looks like it was SOO much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Maxine,
    These are all VERY cute. It was alot of fun and I forgot to Thank you!! So thank you ;) Anyhow, If you can get me your e-mail address I will send you a REALLY cute pic I took of Kaila! spazzin_24_7@yahoo.com - Until then

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! Beautiful scrap pages... and really fun looking costumes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...you've inspired me! I have to get going on my scrap booking projects. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For those of you commenting on the scrapbook pages....I used www.scrapblog.com
    It's very very easy, very very fast.
    I'd prefer to have 3-D rather than digital...but I am having a load of fun with this, and it is possible to get alot done in a very short amount of time. They have limited options on sizes, but oh well, I have 20 million other pictures I need scrapbooked SOMEHOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very impressive! Thanks for sharing the info.--like I need to add more computer time to my life. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow - great pages...and it looks like y'all all had a blast...I LOVE Floyd and Jeanne's costumes - had me cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like so much fun was had by all. Good for you for turning out so many pages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet pictures! Looks like y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a hoot! Looks like everybody had a great time..sorry I missed it. Your pages turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Max, you really should wear lipstick all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh yes, definitely!
    a. so my kids will always be marked..
    b. it does wonders for my looks...
    c. it's gets all over my face! lol!
    The 2" false eyelashes too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. :D lol You looked awesome Max! :)

    That weekend was a BLAST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you put my picts to good use. I'll just put a link on my blog page to yours for any who want to see halloween picts. I am going to have to start using that photo page web site. See ya tomorrow. jrogden

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!